Thursday, August 27, 2020

Monthly Progress #112

This area is looking like a tiny jungle today. Grass is really knee high as Covid-19 continues disrupting normal scheduled maintenance throughout this center. The ficus has been given TLC as a burlap shade was erected to give more protection from the scorching summer sun. There are new leaves pushing out over the entire tree and it looks fine among the overgrown weed. Thank you Joel, and Patrick for all the care you are providing to the welfare of this Ficus religiosa. More TLC...

2 comments:

  1. The trunk looks quite healthy. The lockdown has allowed me to spend a lot of time writing. During the early part of the lockdown, my writing groups were all meeting on Zoom, which was great! Now that the lockdown has eased, my writer partners have become irregular, as have I. Homeschooling takes precedence. Even so, I managed to get out on my sailboat a lot this year and practice anchoring in the San Juan Islands. I'm glad to see the hurricanes didn't blow the ficus down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Aiona, to come here and keep us companion. Today, December 17th is the 10th anniversary, an important milestone. I am going to publish a short blog commemorating this date, and hope you may come back sometime later... Thank you.

    ReplyDelete